User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Celebrity Planet Station Celebrity Planet Station: Mariah Carey Gets Naked for ‘Interview’

Mariah Carey Gets Naked for ‘Interview’


The naked truth from the world’s biggest diva.

A naked Mariah Carey graces the September 2007 cover of Interview magazine, which hits newsstands on Tuesday, August 28.

“Mariah naked. The superstar in bed with two mystery men and telling all in a candid new interview from her mega-million dollar breakup to her breakdown, and the pressures of being Mariah.”

What’s Mariah up to these days?

“I’m finishing up my record right now,” she recently told People. “It’s my favorite music I’ve ever done, basically. And I’m in a movie called Tennessee - I play Krystal. The character is very different from me and I think people are going to be surprised - she’s very unglamorous, very raw.”

No comments:

NEW IN THEATER

1. 10,000 B.C.
2. College Road Trip
3. Vantage Point

4. The Bank Job

5. The Spiderwick Chronicles
6. The Other Boleyn Girl
7. Jumper
8. Step Up 2 the Streets
9. Fools Gold
10. Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day

Download And Watch Music Vidoes

Rap ... Pop ... Rock ... Country ... R&B

Blog Archive

Add to Technorati Favorites.. Free Traffic Tools! Blogarama - The Blog Directory World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites desi Blogs AGLOCO Directory - Top AGLOCO Blogs, Sites & Forums
 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com